The Alcohol Service Education course is 7 chapters in length and takes approximately 2.5 hours to complete. It includes videos, case scenarios, and end of chapter quizzes.
You can start the course and come back at a later time to complete it if needed. Just save your progress before exiting by clicking on the black X in the lower left
The goal of the eAlcoholServers course is to provide comprehensive Alcohol Awareness training and certification covering *:
- Chapter 1: What is Responsible Alcohol Service?
- Chapter 2: Alcohol the Drug and How it Effects the Body
- Chapter 3: Identifying Minors and Checking ID
- Chapter 4: Recognizing the Signs of a Visibly Intoxicated Person
- Chapter 5: Intervention Techniques
- Chapter 6: Liability and Drinking Laws
- Chapter 7: Retail Liquor Laws
Minimum Course Requirements:
This course uses HTML5 technology, which may not be supported by your device type. If you have any issues opening the course, please try opening it using a different browser.
* If you are in-doubt about what training is appropriate for your job, always contact your regulatory authority for specific information.